Tuesday, June 11, 2013

After the Workout

by Jackie

Had my workout with 2B today. Feels so good to have worked out - stretch, bend, move. Why do we delay exercising when it feels good?

I got some resistance bands today. I like these new toys something about them is appealing to me. I know I am going to like traveling with them! Beyond traveling I like the light weight of them, the feel in my hands and the resistance they give.

I really enjoyed working out with 2B when we were at the beach. Partner work was lots of fun and interesting. I'm thinking about looking for a partner and having 2B work out a few routines for us.


1 comment:

  1. Having a partner to workout with is a great way to stay on track and get you out the door on days you are tempted to bag the workout and grab the TV remote.
    Fitness is not a destination, it is a lifelong journey! So, grab a friend and have fun on the road to wellness.

    ReplyDelete